YSMed offers appointments within 3 business days of a patient’s phone call.
Regular visit is 10 minutes – if a patient requires a longer visit, the front desk must be informed at the time of booking.
We require 24 h notice for cancellation or rescheduling appointments, 48 hours notice for PAP or Assessment Examinations. Appropriate fees will apply for insufficient notice.
Patient must bring and present a valid OHIP card to all visits. The government will not cover medical services for anyone without a valid health card. Fees for a regular medical visit for non-OHIP patients must be paid prior to seeing the doctor.
YSMed offers Saturdays (except holidays) walk-in for enrolled patients (no appointment required).
9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Please note that Saturdays walk-in services do NOT include the following:
- Review test/specialist’s consult results
- Routine immunization
- Routine new born assessment
- Routine check up
- Routine pap smear
- Medical forms
- Referral to specialists
We encourage our patients to use our office After Hours service in order to receive continuous care and to keep medical records in one place. If you receive service from other walk-in or family doctors’ offices, unfortunately we do not receive information from those visits.
- Mondays to Thursdays, 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm (by appointment only)
- Saturdays 9:30 am to 2:30 pm (except holidays) walk-in for enrolled patients (no appointment required)
- When our office closes, patients can call 1-866-553-7205 for free medical advice answered by a nurse. The service is provided by the Ontario Ministry of Health. This service is available after 5 pm Mondays to Fridays, and all day on weekends and holidays. With your consent, the nurse will send information to your family doctor in our office to keep records in one place.